March 20, 2013

Movie Night

Recently every night when the kids go to bed I have been watching Wes Anderson movies. Who is Wes Anderson? You ask. Well he is probably the best director of our generation, in my opnion. He has made such greats as Rushmore, The Royal Tenenbaums, The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Fantastic Mr. Fox, The Darjeeling Limited and his most recent Moonrise Kingdom.
His movies are beautiful. Every shot is perfect and the colors are amazing.
I alway wanted to live in the Tenenbaums house and its actually in Harlem, NY.



Everything is so detailed.



Check out the wallpaper, it's designed by Scalamandre .



I love the zebras! The red is so bold and I would love to use it somewhere.


Louis Vuitton made luggage for 'The Darjeeling Limited' and its gorgeous.






I want the whole set so bad! Hahaha.

So check out some of his movies, I know you won't regret it.


XoXOxOXo
Stephanie




No comments:

Post a Comment