March 25, 2013

Getting ready for Easter

I have been getting ready for Easter all week. Shopping and cleaning the house all the good stuff. My mom, brother and in-laws will be here tomorrow. We are having a Easter egg hunt and lunch tomorrow. So today I making coconut cake!! One of my favorites. I like to make it at Easter and Christmas. It's white and fluffy and delicious. I want some now just writing about it! Haha.

This is my menu for the weekend :)
Broccoli and Cheese
Peanut Butter Eggs
Slow Cooker Ham
Macaroni and Cheese
Coconut Cake
My mom is brining deviled eggs and my mother-in-law is bringing Tyler's favorite baked beans.
I can't wait!! Woo!!
And don't forget the kids stuff. I filled the eggs and the baskets. Maybe I went a little overboard.....



I even ordered a hoodie for Tyler, which he has yet to pick up. Weirdo.

Joe Fresh

If I knew there was something new and awesome for me just sitting at a store, I would pick it up right away!!! But then again I love new clothing :)
The only thing I didn't get to do is hang my new wallpaper in the foyer. I started to strip the paint on the wood and it turned into a HUGE mess. So I will have to get back to that after the holiday. Most DIY is try and fail I think ;)

I hope everyone has a delicious, fun, loving family weekend.

XoXOxOXo
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment