June 26, 2017

The Dead and Co

So yesterday we packed up the whole family and drove to Philly for The Dead and Co show. Well we weren't really going to the show but regardless, we went to Philly. Hahahaha. 
I wanted to go shopping at Anthropologie and my friend was selling his tie-dyes and he told to come sell my indigo's! So I figured, why not!!? 

 

 

The kids had so much fun! 
I used to take Logan to Phish concerts when he was little and I was pregnant with Dylan. So this is nothing new to me but kids forget everything. So they ran up and down and sold tie-dyes. Hahahaha. I truly didn't think they would have as much fun as they did. 

 

We just hung out in the Volkswagen Van and had a great time. It definitely gives you a different perspective about concerts. I used to be the one getting drunk and not remembering the music but now it's different. I am able to enjoy the time with my family and be happy 😊 

 

Now I get to sit here and fold laundry while the baby sleeps. Perfect Monday afternoon 👍🏽

XoxOXox 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment