June 13, 2017

House shiiiiiiiii..... you know

So everything is moved in and pretty much put away. Except for the fact that we need dressers and more furniture but I'll deal with that later. 

I was totally overwhelmed the first 2 nights here. I couldn't find anything and I felt like I was so busy that I couldn't even take a shower, I definitely wore the same  Dwell+ Slumber dress two days in a row. I have no shame. 


I was actually detoxing from my aluminum deodorant too. So I was dirty AND smelly. It was kinda the worst. I was an all around hot mess. I can't believe I got through it. Hahahaha. I've been in much worse situations, believe me. 


The boys were having a blast, setting up their new room and playing with toys that they forgot about. You know, kid stuff! 


 


But I had to get moving, literally, like unpack some shit. These book weren't going to unpack themselves. So I had to pull myself together and start with a plan. 

I would go and set up each room one by one. Starting with the baby's room! 

 Considering that almost every room need to be painted or wallpapered, I'm trying to make the most out of it. HA. I got this awesome letter board from a mama on the

Wildbird chitchat page. 

 


And it's definitely going in Remy's room. I just need to find the nails. 

So all in all it's coming along. I'm having a party in a few days so I need to get it together! 

Wish me luck! 


XoxOXox 

Steph 


P. S. I still don't have the internet at my house. I am currently sitting in a parking lot writing this. #reallife 😘


No comments:

Post a Comment