June 7, 2017

On the level

As I'm sitting here in the Arby's drive threw, trying to relax and Mac DeMarco comes on the radio (I listen to the radio allll the time, WXPN FOR LIFE!) and I'm straight chilling now. I'm 'On The Level' 😜✌🏽❤️
Even if it was just for a minute or 3 😉
But I love how music can just take you somewhere else, mentally. And I need to be somewhere else right now. My life is in chaos. It's after 10 pm Wednesday night and we are just getting done. 
My whole house all fits in the downstairs part of my new house. Hahahah. 
 
 

The kids could care less. As long as they have their movies and video games, they're fine. 

 

But seriously, I'm so stressed out. 
I heard saying the word 'stress' makes you more stressed out actually. So maybe I'm just overwhelmed. There, that sounds much more manageable. 
But yea, there is no internet at the new house. I'm being blocked or something, it's probably the Russians. Lol 😆 
Yea, that's why I'm sitting at Arby's listening to the radio. 
Alright gotta head back to the house and keep unpacking. 

Pray for me, y'all 
XoxOXox 
✌🏽❤️Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment