June 3, 2017

Day tripping

So yesterday with all the chaos that comes from buying a home, I drove to Manhattan in the middle of it all 😑
Why?! You ask. 
Because my ex-husband still works and lives up there and my middle son, Dylan misses the city like no other child. So dad and son are having a little vacay together. 
Logan, the oldest, didn't want to go. He said he doesn't like the city anymore. "It's loud and when I'm trying to sleep at night there are always people making noise!" That's what Logan says 😂🤣🤣
So him, Remy, and I just strolled around Manhattan for a little before we packed it up and drove home. 
Logan loves to read so he wanted to stop at The Strand bookstore and let me tell you, it's AWESOME!! We could of looked at stuff in there for hours. 

 
Logan and I thought theses were super funny! Tiny hands 🖐🏼 

 

 

The trip was fun but the day was loooooong. We didn't get home till after midnight and now I need to start moving stuff into the new house. 
But sometimes it's nice to take a little break. 

✌🏽❤️🍪
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment