June 16, 2017

Jubilee Day

So Thursday was Jubilee Day, the longest 1 day street fair in the United States!! Woohooo! 
It also happened to be 3 blocks from where we just bought a house. So obviously I had to have a party 🎉 
It was mostly for the kids, that's all I really worry about anymore. The adults have done Jubilee Day before, they know what they are doing. Hahahaha. 
But I'm all about the kiddos. I had 2 pools set up, a bubble machine, and a ton of snacks. 
The kids had so much fun playing in the pool and it was a perfect day out, not too humid. And for it being the middle of June in Pennsylvania, that's surprising. Usually it's like walking outside with a fur coat on. You're sweating just putting the kids in the car. No wonder people go crazy in the summer! 

 

This little nugget hates the heat but he looks so cute all naked in his baby sling 😍😍
Jubilee day is all about the food to me. Crab cake sandwiches, giant turkey legs, kabobs, funnel cake, ice cream, ohmygosh I need to stop I'm getting hungry again. Hahaha. 
The kids road some rides with their friends and we got to see some live music. 
Logan smashed his face on the back steps of our porch so our little party had to be put on hold so I could rush him to the dentist. An hour later he was all fixed up and ready to go back and ride the rides. HA. Typical kid. 

 
This picture was taken after the face smashing incident and everyone was hot and cranky at that point. 😑🤣😂

It's Sunday and I'm finally getting around to posting this. HA. This weekend has been crazy! Birthday parties 🎉 and we are still unpacking 😑 

Here's to surviving through the week ✌🏽❤️


XoxOXox 
Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment