May 31, 2017

Crazy daze

So this week has been super crazy, just like all the weeks before.  Buying this house has been super stressful, like buying any house. This house is historic so I have to follow certain rules if I want to update things. Blah blah blah. Home owners insurance, a home warranty because the house was built in 1890, and transferring all the bills. All while packing up the house and dealing with the kids. Matt has been working at the Post Office for 12hours+ everyday, poor guy. So he's not around to help much. Plus the boys are almost done with school. Thank goodness! Because I'm sick of waking up early in the morning and dealing with their cranky butts. 
And Remy has been teething like crazy and not wanting to sleep so that's been awesome 😑 
I just need to get through this weekend. Once we are moved into the house everything will get better, right?!? 
It has to! 
Because I don't think it can get any crazier 😬 
If you don't hear from me in a few days, send help. Lol 

XoxOXox 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment