May 21, 2017

World's kinda-worst Mom

I'm sitting here while I should be folding laundry but I'm too damn annoyed to do it. 
My kids are spoiled. 
There I said it. But the thing is, it's my fault. 
I give them everything they ask for, within reason, and they act like total jerks to me. And to each other!!
I got one kid asking me to order pizza EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. I'm not even kidding when I say this. It's the most annoying thing ever. 
Why? You ask!?
Because you can't feed your 8 year old pizza every night. 
1. You will go broke. 
2. It's seriously just not normal to eat pizza every single day. 
Conform. Try something new. 
Bread, sauce, and cheese and not the only ingredients in the world. Yes, they are amazing. And I do LOVE pizza but seriously. 

And then I have another kid that thinks the word 'no' is just an option. 
Case in point- 
Dylan- can I go to my friends house on a school night?!
Me- no, it's a school night. 
Dylan- (scoots away on this scooter 🏍) 
Me- 😑 (takes scooter away and makes him to go his room) 

Now they are both sitting in the living room in complete silence until bedtime. 
Well every once in a while one of them tells me "you used to be nice". HA. 
Yea, I used to be nice when you used to listen to me! Or "this is the worst night ever". 
Now I'm not expecting them to complete angels but come on. I have to tell them something 4 times before they listen. 
My mom used to make me sit at the dinner table all night if I didn't finish my dinner. Thank goodness my Grandparents raised me so I didn't have to do that too often. HA. 

Sorry for the rant. Sometimes it just feels good to get it out. And please let me know I'm not the only one with bad children. 

XoXoXOxo 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment