May 7, 2017

Indigo Slings

So for the past few weeks I have been in between jobs. And needless to say I have been going crazy at home. I never take off work. I went back to work 5 days after having Remy.
So to occupy my time I started making Indigo dyes.
Indigo dyes?! You ask yourself. It's like tie-dye but there is an oxidation process blah blah blah. 
They look like this. 
 

This is a baby sling I made. I have been doing custom orders for baby slings and pretty much anything else you could think of. Curtains, pillowcases, shirts, baby onesies, and dish towels. 
 
Shirts for the boys. HA. 

 

This is also a custom dye baby sling that I sold to a mom. 
So in my "free" time I kinda made a little business for myself and I couldn't do it without the love and support from my family and the awesome mamas in the WildBird Facebook group. Without them I would just be a weirdo dying pillowcases in my kids play room. 
So if anyone wants to buy an awesome handmade sling, made by moms in Utah check out Wildbird. The mama that owns the company is amazing and I've had nothing but great experience with them! 
And if you would like anything dyed just shoot me an email on here! 
It's be getting the Etsy store up and running after we move. 
That's right folks! We are moving, again, but I'll tell you all about it later. 
❤️✌🏽 
XoxOXox
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment