July 16, 2017

Natural deodorant

So for the past few months I have been using natural deodorant and it has been, well interesting. HA.
So I detoxed from 'real' deodorant for almost 2 weeks. I seriously didn't wear anything for weeks. It was kinda gross in not gonna lie. I smelled like cat pee. lol, I swear! 
I would be out and about and I would keep getting a whiff of cat pee! I don't know. Maybe it wasn't me. Everyone smells different 😏
So I went to GNC and got PiperWai natural deodorant. It was made by two girls in their kitchen, in Philly nonetheless! And I loved their Ad.



I'm a HUGE sucker for advertising. If its funny and makes me laugh, I'll probably buy it.
So I used it for about a month so far. I like the roll on stick vs. the jar because I really don't like rubbing stuff in my armpits with my fingers. 
Call me crazy but I think it's gross to rub my fingers in my pits.
Ok so first let me remind you that I live in Pennsylvania. Where the humidity feels like you are wearing a fur coat outside. Or it's nice and cool. You never know! 
But for the most part it's hot and sticky and I sweat, a lot.
Like a farmer working in the hot sun all day. I'm gross. 
And the natural deodorant is just that, deodorant. Not an anti-perserant. So it's doesn't stop you from sweating and yes, I know that sweating is normal. 
I just don't like it.
I don't like my shirt being soaking wet, this is not a wet t-shirt contest! 
It's hard enough carring a baby around, (and boobs filled will hot milk) I don't need my armpits to be faucets of sweat too. 
So for me, the natural deodorant didn't work.
I'm sorry. I tried. I just rather not sweat. 
So if you don't sweat like a hog then go for it! I gave some to my friend who doesn't wear deodorant and she loves it!
So everyone is different. 
I hope you try it and love it!

xoXoxoxO
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment