November 1, 2013

Spooky Scary

Yesterday day was Halloween, yaaay!!! I took the kids trick-or-treating around the neighborhood. This was the first year I've been able to take the kids trick-or-treating, ever! Last year we were attacked by hurricane Sandy and Halloween was canceled, and everyother year I've lived in a city.
So this year was really fun! The kids dressed up as Little Pirates, of course they had to match. 


At first they didn't know what we were doing, I told them 'go up, ring the doorbell and say trick-or-treat' they asked me why?!
After the first house they were running from door to door. They had a blast!
Then we came home and had some delicious homemade Mac and Cheese. We also cuddled up and watched 'Monster university' and how could we watch that without having some matching cookies ;)


Hands down, Halloween is my favorite holiday! I hope you had a great Halloween too and got lots of candy :)

XoXOXxo
Stephanie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment