July 1, 2013

Chalkboard Fridge part 2

Awhile back I showed you my refrigerator I painted with chalkboard paint.
Well I still totally love it but I've also learned a few things about having a chalkboard fridge. 
1. You have to use a super clean wet sponge to get it totally clean. 
2. If you have kids, they will destroy any picture drawn :-/

Other than that its great. You can change it as often as you want. 
Here are a couple things we've done.... Well, Tyler has done :) I'm lucky my husband is an artist. 


I think this dinosaur eating the ice cream sandwich is my favorite. 


Tyler did a flag and eagle for Memorial Day weekend.


This is only that he started and didn't like... 


My original post for the chalkboard fridge is here.
 If you missed it before ;) 

XoXoXOxo
Stephanie
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wow girl I love this!!! And PS i didnt forget about the pics to take for you of the house :) its on my to do list hehe

    ReplyDelete