June 26, 2013

Oh Hopper, where are thee....

Hopper, oh Hopper
Where have you been,
I miss you so much
Where are you my friend,
You are probably bike riding threw Italy 
Touring the great mountains threw out 
I knos you are definitely drinking great beers, no doubt. 
Your postcard from Paris was super legit,
But please come home soon 
I need someone to drink with until someone tells us to quit,
I know you're having a ball, 
And your postcard will forever hang on my wall,
Go tan on the nude beach,
I'll see you on the 15th. 

As you might be able to tell, one of my very nearest and dearest friends, Andrea Hopper, has been vacation in Europe and I miss her. So I thought I would write a little poem for her so she knows how much she is missed. 
I also wanted to show what I did with her cool postcard ;)


I told her to send me a postcard or something I could hang on the wall. 


This was totally perfect :)



So this is my open-postcard to you, Hopper :)
Have a great rest of your trip and safe travels home. I can't wait to have a beer with you! 
Miss you ton!

XoXOxOxo
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment