June 23, 2013

Bridal Shower

This weekend we went to Tyler's hometown. His brother is getting married and his wife-to-be was having a bridal shower. So I made some delicious cookies and a cute 'here comes the bride' banner. 

Sprinkle cookie dough- 


Frozen cookie dough-


The most perfect delicious cookie :)


The bridal shower was at an old hotel that's a restaurant now. 


It was super cute :)


My banner and cookies :D


The beautiful bride-to-be, Tara and her little sister. 

It was a beautiful day too. After the bridal shower I went antiquing with my mother-in-law and her sister. It was so much fun! 
I wanted to take this guy home. 

 
Hahahahaha. He was so soft and cuddly. It looked like he was giving high-fives! I love taxidermy. I want to get a Beaver giving a thumbs up. Hahaha. That would be so fun. 
I should of bought this hat. 

I wish I could go to antique stores all the time. I think my kids would break everything that's not already broken. Ha! 
I'm taking the kids to my hometown this Tuesday. We are going to Jubilee Day on Thursday and on Friday we are going to Hershey Park! I'm so freaking excited! I think I'm more excited than the kids are. Haha. 

I hope everyone had a good weekend and a magic Monday :D

XoXOXo
Stephanie 









No comments:

Post a Comment