June 3, 2013

Ooh, yum!

This weekend was super crazy. We did a baseball game on Thursday. It was at Montclair State University which is about 20 mins away from my house. It was also $1 beer night, perfect!! 
Dylan had a blast. 
Then Friday and Saturday was spent with family and old friends I haven't seen for awhile. It was so hot outside. I wish I had a pool or at least, more friends with pools ;)
On Sunday I gave Tyler a early birthday present. 
So while Tyler and his friends set that up I made my favorite dip, Cheddar, Bacon and Ranch dip. It's so quick and easy to make. 

Cheddar, Bacon, Ranch Dip

Ingredients-
16oz Sour Cream
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese ( I used PepperJack cheese this time)
1 Packet dry Ranch Mix
1 3oz Bag of Real Bacon Bits

First, finely shred the cheese into a medium bowl. Then add the sour cream, ranch mix and bacon bits, into the bowl. Mix everything together. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour then serve. 



Shred the cheese in a bowl. 


Then add the rest of the ingredients. 


Mix throughly and refrigerate. 


Serve with chips or pretzels :)


This is a great dip to make and everyone loves it. I think these guys liked it a little too much ;)


Happy Monday!

XoXOxOXo
Stephanie





No comments:

Post a Comment