May 29, 2013

Memorial Day Weekend

Sorry for the late post but I've been without a phone for over a week :(
Well last weekend was Memorial Day weekend, the start of summer! Woooo! Every year all my cousins, Aunt and Uncles even Great Aunts and Uncles, all get together for a family picnic. It's the only time of the year I get to see most of my family and we had a great time! We ate hamburgers and hotdogs and all the good picnic food. I tried to make my grandmothers potato salad but it didn't turn out that great. It's difficult to cook potatoes that you're not going to mash. 
There was also a pool, so my kids loved that!!






All pictures were taken by my cousin, Leigh-Anne. That's why there is actually a picture of me! Haha.
And I want to thank everyone that fights or lost their lives fighting so that we could be free. 
Thank you Papa. 
Thank you Tony. 
I hope everyone had a great weekend too :)


XoXOxOXo
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment