July 11, 2013

Phishing on the Weekend

Wow! I can't believe it is already Thursday. This week has flown by.
Last weekend Tyler and I went to Saratoga Springs, NY and saw the band Phish.


It was incredible! 
I used to go to a lot of Phish shows but now it's only about once a year. So we got rid of the kids and had an adult weekend :)


Ya gotta love partying/ camping with your friends, in the woods, in 90+ weather. Perfect :)
 There was a beautiful lake we swam in everyday but I didn't get a picture of it, I was scared I was going to drop my phone in the water. Ha. 
The pictures I did take had some of the best 'photo bombs' I have seen in awhile. 
Hey Troy :)


So much fun!!

So after a great weekend with friends. I come home to get ready to Dylan's birthday party this weekend. I swear, the party never stops sometimes. And today my soon-to-be 3 year old, told me he wants a chocolate peanut butter cake. What?!? He is just as specific about his cake as his father is. Hahaha. 
So hopefully I can pull this party together without making everyone cry. 

XoXoXOxo
Stephanie


Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment