July 31, 2013

I'm still an animal

Sorry for not posting very often. I have been trying to fix things around the house before filming starts. I guess I could do nothing but then my house will look like a hot mess on national television. Not a good look. So I made a list of things to do-
1. Touch up paint around the house. i.e. molding, stairs, etc. 
2. Sand and stain floors in 3 rooms. I know this is very ambitious. Say a prayer for me ;)
3. Put up wall paper in bathroom. 
4. Take everything from basement & garage and put in attic. 

Number three is probably the most fun. I've already started looking at some. 
Remember this one-
The only problem with that one is the cost. It's $$$ and I would have to get it imported from London. So that might take awhile. And I don't think I can be 100% certain with wallpaper that expensive. I change my outfits three times a day sometimes. So I don't feel comfortable it that big of a commitment. When I get wallpaper I like to get it under $100. I know that sounds like a lot but whatever. $300 a roll for wallpaper is a lot!! 
So that brings me to this one. 
It's still super fun and silly. And I think the kids will love it! 

It's from Anthropologie, here. 

Here are a couple more I really like but I don't think I'm bold enough to use them. 


Limes!! I love it! This would be so cute in a kitchen. 


Would you use any of these wallpapers?!?! 
Tell me your thoughts and ideas :)

XoXoXOxo
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment