September 2, 2013

Johnson Wedding

This weekend my brother-in-law got married to his long-time college sweetheart and it was beautiful. They got married in a old barn in the country. The barn smelled over 100 years old and there were gorgeous chandeliers hanging  from the rafters. If you searched 'Rustic Barn Wedding' on Pinterest, everything at this wedding would pop up, it was perfect. There were games outside for the kids and a special table inside with candy, games and coloring books to keep the kids busy. 

First steps as Mr. and Mrs......


The barn...


Table setting....


Adorable bridesmaids...


My little ring barriers.... 


Crazy cake monster....


Some great dance moves....


Ending with a late-night Wendy's picnic at the hotel :)


It was a adorable wedding and everyone had a great time. Congrats again Dustin and Tara!!!

Now I'm back to working on the house. I just got finished staining the floors, I'm totally exhausted and my hands hurt but the floors look great! I will post pics later this week and HGTV starts filming on Monday!! Totally crazy!! 

I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend :)

XoXoXOxo
Stephanie 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment