August 23, 2013

Beach Life

Well it's been a looooong week at the beach and I'm totally ready to go home. We stayed at Sea Colony in Bethany Beach, it was right on the beach so it was perfect for the kids. Here are a couple of my favortie things from my time here :)

The best thing ever is having Candy Kitchen right across the street. 


Yes, that is Dylan opening the door. He thinks this is the most amazing place ever, I'm not gonna lie, I thought the same thing at his age :)
It's like a candy heaven. 


And for amazing seafood, go went to Tom and Terrys Seafood Market, they have everything seafood. We got a dozen crabs and for $45 they will steam, season and give you some brown paper for your table :) and they were big and delicious!


And on every Saturday they sell BBQ chicken and ribs at the fire station. They ran out of ribs by the time we got there, but the chicken was delicious. 
Those old guys know what they are doing ;) 


Now we have two more days to explore and play. I definitely want to go to the Dogfish Head Brewpub! So hopefully the kids will calm down long enough to go to an actual restaurant. Fingers crossed ;)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!


XoXoXOxo
Stephanie


Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment