October 22, 2013

Botte Wedding

This past weekend was my last wedding of the year and it might be the sweetest one I've been to. The wedding was on a organic farm outside of Baltimore. It was simple and intimint. I have know the groom since I was 16, we actually drove across country in my Volkswagen beetle in 2003 to see the band Phish. Memories I will never forget.
So when they invited me to their wedding I was very excited to be included in their special day and make more memories. 


They are the sweetest most adorable couple and they just had a even more adorable baby. 


I swear, Brynn looks like an angle. This is my favorite picture from the wedding, by far :)

The rest of the night consisted of catching up with friends I haven't seen in a long time, some I haven't seen for 10 years, crazy. I even made new friends and what's better than that?!? Oh yea, another open bar, perfect! Hahaha. I'm not gonna lie, this wedding was a little better because we were 'allowed' to drink during the ceremony, amazing. I also took my best friend, Andrea, as my date :)


We were totally nuts and I loved it! Best weekend ever. Thanks again Brynn and Michael, I hope you have many happy years together full of happiness, love and lots of music festivals ;)
But for real, I love you guys so much and I'm so glad you found each other in this big crazy world. 

XoXOXxo 
Stephanie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 

No comments:

Post a Comment