October 24, 2017

Mini Philly Trip

I'm  usually busy during the week but I had a day free, so I decided to take a drive to Philly. I'm super obsessed with this new podcast, Dirty John, so it wasn't like i was driving at all. 
I wanted to get the new Madewell sweater they came out with. 
Don't get me wrong, I LOVE shopping online. especially late at night when everyone is asleep I can't fall asleep . HA.
But my body is weird from nursing Remy and eating like crap. So not everything looks good. 
I will put jeans on if I totally have to but they definitely need to be high-rise so it can suck all my mom stuff in. HA.


So Madewell has been my go-to lately, they have a 10" high-rise that I'm totally in love with! I can wash them over and over again and the quality lasts, so I keep buying them. 

So I'm driving and listening to my podcast and before I know it I'm in Center City Philly parallel parking my car like a pro. BOOM!
I was in and out the store in less than 30 mins. hahahahaha. I was deinitly in the car driving longer than I was actually in the city itself. Remy is awesome in the car, he just eats, talks, and then goes to sleep, its really amazing. Then we get to the stores and he pulls all the clothing all over the place. Ooooh Remy. 


All in all it was a pretty chill Monday. I got to watch Hocus Pocus with the kids and snuggle up in the awesome sweatpants I got. WIN!


XoXOxo
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment