October 30, 2017

Ace & Jig bedding

So Land of Nod came out with a line from Ace & Jig, a collection of baby things and whatnot and I reallllly wanted to get it but I couldn’t really justify $50 crib sheets. Maybe if they were full size sheets but no, not baby sheets.
But then they went on sale so I totally bought them!!





They are basic black and white so you could use for a boy or girl. The set came with a fitted sheet, flat sheet, and a pillow case.

Ace and Jig are a company out of Brooklyn and they have amazing dresses and rompers. My boobs are huge so I don’t know if I could fit in any of their stuff. But I still like to look đź‘€



I’m still in the process of renovating Remy’s room so I just buy things a little bit at a time. Then it’s not so overwhelming financial. I learned that the hard way with the first house I bought. I thought everything had to be perfect right away but this time around I’m going slowly. 
Clearly I know that’s not the case now because it would cost like, $500,000.00 to renovate my house and fill it with furniture.
Wish me luck! 

XoxOXox 
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment