January 11, 2016

Old Faithful

All through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. Until I heard "Ewwwww"!!! 
And as I ran into the kids room Dylan was projectile vomiting onto the floor. 
"Seriously" I think as I'm about to throw up on the floor myself. 
Just then my night in shining armor (my amazing boyfriend) runs in and takes care of the situation. 
Dylan puked on Logan so they both needed showered. 
It's 12:30 at night, mind you. 
Changed the sheets and PJs and got them back into bed. Just to have Logan puke on the floor in my room 3 hours later!! 
What is going on?! 
Is this an epidemic? 
Am I next?!!!? 
Luckily we got through the night without anymore casualties, thank goodness. 
So needless to say my house was like Yellowstone and old faithful was going off in a timely fashion...... 


Now for another 10hour day at work. Please, baby Jesus, let me get through this day. 


XoxoXoxo 
Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment