January 27, 2018

Microblading

So I’ve been looking into getting my eyebrows microbladed for awhile now. Unfortunately I am a victim of the 90’s and over plucking. Now parts of my eyebrows won’t grow back. So as a Christmas gift to myself, I got them microbladed!



And let me tell you, it’s been the most rewarding thing I’ve done in a while. Hahahahaha
After getting it done I've realized that a lot of people don't actually know what microblading is.
1. They don't shave off all your eyebrows. That's just kinda weird.


2. It is just like a tattoo and should be looked at as such. You can't just jump into this and try to change your mind later. It's a lasting thing. AND it also feels like a tattoo.
3. It's actually kinda painful. I've had 3 kids and it was still a little rough. There are multiple little blades going into your skin at one time.

4. If done right, it actually looks like real hairs. I over plucked the other day and you couldn't even notice.
I haven't put anything on my eyebrows since getting them done. I feel awesome! I wake up and don't feel like I have to put any makeup on. ( I also get eyelash extensions so that kinda helps too.)



It may have been the best decision I've made in awhile. HA. 

xoxox
Steph

1 comment: