October 14, 2016

Baby Remy

Oh my goodness I can't believe its been so long! Things around here have been a little crazy, to say the least. 
The new baby is here!! Yay! 


Remy Thorne was born on September 19th at 6:30 pm. So now I have two kids with the same birthday! I don't think Logan's ever been so excited in his life, he definitely thinks he got a baby brother for his birthday. 


I can't believe it! 

I have 2 kids that are in elementary school and then a newborn! Luckily Logan and Dylan and super helpful. Logan is constantly asking to hold Remy and to help change his diapers. I don't really think he would be too helpful with the diapers though. HA. 

But overall things are going smoothly, Remy sleeps through the whole night and it is glorious. I'm big into co-sleeping so that probably helps, a lot. I co-slept with both my other boys and it was probably the best thing I've ever done. I got the much needed sleep that you need when you have a newborn (how are you so tired when that's all they do is sleep all day?) and they sleep more soundly. 

Now I just need to figure out the baby sling. I have the ergo-baby  3-way and I love it but I really want to get a ring sling. I'm really short so the ergo is kinda big on me. Does anyone have any tips or recommendations?!


I missed you all so much! 

XoxoXOxo 

Steph 


No comments:

Post a Comment